Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Really Happening!

Greetings!

So, I just got my plane ticket confirmation for China Air a couple nights ago, and I even started a countdown on my phone for departure (16 days).

Christmas was filled with bountiful gifts of luggage, travel accessories, journals, and even an electrical adapter set.

My coworkers at Embassy Suites have even started asking me when my last day of my internship is.

It’s starting to settle in that my study abroad is really happening, and it’s coming up quick. All along I’ve been making backup plans in case something happened and it didn’t work out, but everything seems to be in order for my departure. All the paperwork is done, and all that remains is for me to actually get there. I think it’s finally hit me that I’m really leaving, and so soon!

Sincerely,
Kati

No comments:

Post a Comment